We are recruiting now for Care Assistants to work within the Chelmsford area, where no experience is necessary as fully paid training is provided.
You will be part of a well established family run care agency that operates throughout Essex & Suffolk.
What we can offer you:
- Join a great team working for a highly respected organisation
- Fully paid induction training
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Flexible working patterns
- Care certificate & QCF qualifications available
- Mileage paid dependant on area and travel requirements
- Holiday Pay accrued every hour you work
- Full and Part Time Hours with flexible shifts to suit you
- Helping our Service Users maintain their independence and dignity
- Assisting our Service Users with all aspects of personal care such as dressing, undressing, bathing and toileting
- Offering daily stimulation and motivation through conversation, reading, hobbies and recreational activities
- Supporting with provision of meals such as preparing and serving meals
- Maintaining the service user's physical environment including laundry, changing and making beds, tidying and light cleaning duties
We provide care daily, 365 days a year between the hours of 6am to 11pm and split this over 4 daily shifts (Morning, Lunches, Teas and Beds).
We will be able to offer you full or part time hours with either every other weekend or one day every weekend.
What we pay:
Weekdays - £8.80 per hour
Weekends - £9.68 per hour
Bank Holidays - £13.76 per hour
The above rates are inclusive of holiday pay
- Have a naturally caring and compassionate nature
- Be reliable and honest
- Understand the importance of maintaining our Service Users dignity and respect
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Car owner’s preferred - this is essential for some areas due to the location of our Service Users
About the Company:
We are a highly respected, independent, family-owned care agency providing care and support to people living in their own homes. We have been established for over 20 years and have successful teams over Essex and Suffolk.