Service Support Officer
Are you a service oriented support professional? If you are, this is your opportunity to join Homes England at an exciting time in a dynamic role working for a national government agency with real ambition.
You will be working with a professional and enthusiastic team in transforming our user’s experience at a very exciting time. We are changing the way we work by equipping Homes England with the tools, capabilities and behaviours fit for the digital age and to position Homes England as an exemplar of government in the 21st Century.
You will provide first class support to our users by effectively handling incidents and requests from logging to resolution, ensuring records are up to date and our targets are met. We want you to:
· Log and update incident and service requests
· Actively listen and stay focused on user needs
· Give the best solution and support in a way that the user can understand
· Collaborate with colleagues to resolve issues and implement solutions
· Recognise recurring issues and identify areas for continual improvement
· Provide exceptional support in person, via telephone and remotely with regular visits to our offices throughout England
· Enjoy being part of a team but able to work on your own initiative
· Provide technical support covering hardware and software installation, support, maintenance and trouble shooting
· Ensure assets are well managed and secure
· Build and install end-user equipment including laptops and smartphones
· Onboard all new starters and gather training needs
· Establish and maintain relationships with users
· Monitor service satisfaction and own issues as they arise
Are you tech savvy with the ability to learn new tools quickly? We are moving to the Cloud so initially you will support Windows 7, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Lync 2013. You will also use tools such as Bomgar, Adaxes and Sostenuto.
You will ideally hold SC Security Clearance or be willing and able to undergo the clearance criteria.