Online Safety Officer
Are you passionate about Online Safety and protecting people online?
South West Grid for Learning is looking for an Online Safety Officer to join our team, based at our offices in Exeter. As a recognised specialist with proven expertise in Online Safety, the post holder will form part of the multi award winning SWGfL Online safety team.
Reporting to the SWGfL Online Safety Operations Manager, the post holder is responsible for the delivery of specialist advice and guidance to SWGfL customers, stakeholders, supporters and partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Representing the SWGfL Online safety team at events, conferences and deliver presentations
· Providing expert advice and support to SWGfL customers, stakeholders and partners
· Providing training directly to schools and at multi agency training events
· Assisting in the creation of relevant online safety resources
· Developing new partnerships, business and funding opportunities
· Ensuring professional knowledge and skills keep pace with current trends, initiatives, and research.
· Supporting the UK Safer Internet Centre as required
· Supporting UK Safer Internet Centre Helpline and Participate in Harmful Reporting Centre
Company Benefits include:
· Autonomous working environment
· Substantial Leave Allowance progressing to 25 days in second year of service and 30 in third year of service, plus bank holidays
· Pension with generous contributions from SWGfL
· Medical Healthcare benefits including dental, optical, chiropody and therapy treatments including physiotherapy, plus many more Health and Wellbeing services.
· Online Employee discount platform; saving you money on everything from groceries to holidays, fashion and electronics.
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Benefits for you and your family including Childcare vouchers and annual flu jab, voluntarily available for all staff.
· Bi-annual Company Team Days
· Free parking available onsite
· Tea and Coffee supplied
Please follow the link below to apply via our website