The ideal candidate for this role will be fully qualified and GDC registered. However, candidates who are already registered on a Dental Nurse training course and have a good amount of experience in practice will also be considered.
- Delivering chairside support to clinicians to ensure smooth running of the practice.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Provide instruments by sterilising and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and protocols.
- Assist with reception duties and other clinical duties when required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Excellent communications skills
- Committed to learning and developing professional skills.
Hours of work
The position is full time Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with 1 late night on a Thursday per week, this is carried out on a rota basis and so would not be every week.
Wage dependant on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time