Office Administrator Fluent in Polish, French or Italian
We are an established company selling a wide range of catering products to restaurants & hotels across the UK. We are currently preparing to sell in Europe and have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work as Office Administrator in our Airdrie/Glasgow office.
The main responsibilities will include:
· Daily banking of customers payments;
· Updating auto payments and auto receipts in manual book and enter all into pc;
· Sending out monthly statements;
· Bank reconciliation;
· Processing credit card payments;
· Chasing payments of overdue accounts;
· Dealing with customers enquiries in regards to accounts and credit control;
· Looking after Petty Cash money and flow box;
· Answering the phone;
The successful applicant MUST HAVE an excellent numeracy and literacy skills AND working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Position is ideal for a motivated individual that wants a long term career in a positive, busy environment of high standards.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:15pm (UK Time)
Job Type: Full-time