Freelance Marketing Executive / Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a freelance Marketing Executive to join a fun & funky start up business that has seen explosive growth in the last 2.5 years. This is a perfect position for an experienced Marketing professional who has taken 'time out' of their career to raise a family and is now looking to re-enter the workplace but needs flexible working hours and an employer who appreciates work\family balance.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
Reporting directly to and working closely with the founder of this new brand, you will perform a diverse range of marketing activities, which require a strong work ethic and a common sense approach. The successful person will be joining a small team at a time when the opportunities are endless and the right person can grow with the business and reap the rewards that this growth brings.
The position is freelance/home-based based but the successful candidate must live close enough to the Bournemouth area to attend weekly meetings.
About the Brand…
Girlzone.co.uk is a fun, funky and young gift brand that is in its 2nd year of growth. It is an online brand that sells predominantly on Amazon across international marketplaces and on its own e-commerce platform, which has tremendous untapped potential.
• Managing the brand’s marketing plan /strategy
• Managing the brand’s external marketing agencies and freelance designers
• Managing new product packaging and marketing materials
• Acting as the key brand ambassador across all marketplaces
• Managing all website content and promotions
• Management and growth of our own woo-commerce website
• Liaising with all internal departments regarding on-going and future marketing activities
• Utilisation and analysis of online tools that help us monitor, maintain and excel in our business.
• At least 3 years marketing experience
• Managerial experience in marketing planning & strategy
• Experience in social media management/platforms/advertising on platforms
- Experience in content marketing
• Digital marketing experience
• Experience in word press & basic SEO
• Experience in managing external agencies General Requirements
• Good communication skills with excellent written and verbal English
• Bright, self-starter with a great can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
• Passionate about e-commerce and selling online
• A good eye for detail and proof reading skills
• Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
• Good time management and ability to multi-task
Rewards & Benefits
• Flexible working hours by agreement (approx. 15 hours per week at present - must work some core 9 - 5 hours for contact reasons)
• Space in a Bournemouth office is available if required
• 30 days holiday per year
• Performance bonus scheme
If you think this position might suit you then please get in touch.