Account Manager – Financial Services PR – Market Leading, Multi-Sector Agency
Are you looking for a role that will allow you work with global organisations with an extraordinarily gifted team? London’s leading Financial Services team is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join their ranks now!
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- Gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Following a strong year in 2017, during which the agency’s Financial Services team cemented its position as one of the leading advisers with a number of client wins, they are hiring to support their continued growth in 2018 and beyond. They’re multi-award-winning professionals provide strategic communications counsel to some of the UK’s leading companies in a range of sectors, whether privately held or listed on AIM through to FTSE 100, as well as international firms looking to raise and manage their profile effectively in the UK.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have experience in Financial Services/Corporate Communications in a PR agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Clear experience in a B2B/B2C environment
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne