Account Manager – Financial Services PR - £30K – £35K
Are you a dynamic PR professional with a deep interest in Financial Services? One of the UK’s major global PR agencies is looking for a Account Manager to become a future star of the business!
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
Financial + Professional Services (FPS) is one of the agency’s leading sector teams. The business has grown rapidly over the past six years and is now thirty-five strong. The team is fast-moving, ambitious, and committed to creating brilliant work, but we are also proud of our inclusive, warm, and open culture. We have a new opportunity for a Account Manager ready to step up.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Experience of Asset Management across traditional asset classes as well as alternatives, especially property and private equity.
- Be knowledgeable across specific industry propositions such as ETFs.
- Offshore financial services, FinTech and challenger banking experience would be useful.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne