An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fundraiser to join our small team in Walberton.
JustDifferent was founded by Toby Hewson in 2008 and is a charity that provides workshops to schools to change the negative perceptions of disability and difference. It is an exciting time to join us with the charity at a time of growth over the coming months, with a new office recently opened in Rotherham.
· Build, maintain and growth the relationships with our network of supporters
· Creating, planning and organising regular fundraising events
· Create social media interest in events
· Create and manage all written communications to include applications.
· Research, analysis and reporting patterns to maximise donations
If you have a passion for making a difference and enjoy building long-term relationship this is the job for you.
If you must have knowledge of the voluntary sector, experience in Fundraising, good written and verbal communications and excellent PC Skills. In addition experience in marketing or PR from a commerical businesss would be an advantange. Please apply with a covering letter and CV.
Closing dates: 2 weeks from applying
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org