Locum Registrar (ST3-8) Pediatric Surgery
Medecho Ltd is looking for an experienced Locum Doctor (Registrar & Specialist Registrar | Pediatrics Surgery). This is based at a beautiful location in Leeds, West Yorkshire with the potential of being an ongoing requirement.
Start Date : Immediately
Duration : 3 Months (60 Shifts Std Hourly)
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council. (with license to practice)
- Immunization report
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact us on phone# 0208 969 9915 or apply today.
Why join Medecho?
- First pick of the best locum jobs – priority NHS supplier contracts
- Hundreds of new locum jobs daily
- Excellent pay rate
- Prompt daily payroll
- A dedicated locum job personal consultant
- Help with your career development
- Preferred supplier status with exclusive locum jobs
- Locum jobs across the UK
- Quick & hassle-free registration process
- Help with your career development (CPD)
Medecho is a market-leading recruitment agency providing a wide range of locum jobs to doctors within the NHS and private sector. With over a decade focusing exclusively on this sector, we have developed a detailed understanding of the pressures and practices you work with providing the highest levels of service second to none.
If you need further information, please visit www.medecho.comor contact us
Recruitment Team | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 8969 9915
Job Type: Contract