Corazón is a casual, owner-operated restaurant in Soho, offering Mexican cuisine with a difference! A small menu, food and drink of the highest quality, and a fresh, fun spirit.
Our bar also includes 10 dining covers, so interest in serving delicious Mexican food and knowing our food menu backwards and forwards is a must!
What does the role entail?
As one of our Bartenders you will:
- Be responsible for prepping and producing all our drinks to the correct standards, with a thorough knowledge of items listed on the menu.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the bar is fully prepared, stocked and set for service at the correct times.
What do we look for?
- You’ll be ready to create a warm, professional atmosphere for our guests, who will often see you as their first and last point of contact.
- You will have an enthusiastic and positive demeanour, working as part of our team of like-minded individuals.
- You will be able adhere to the standards of service and professionalism in the restaurant, whilst also demonstrating personality and individuality.
We believe in old-school hospitality and 'go the extra mile' to look after our guests, and each other.
Our team enjoys a company culture full of personality, one that strikes the right balance between fun and professionalism!
Please note that this role requires a minimum 6-12 month commitment.