Rightangled Ltd. is looking for a talented, creative, and self-motivated Designer (both offline and online material) who wants to work on engaging projects for an exciting new biotech company. As the Designer, you will be working with our multidisciplinary team to create Web-based, digital, and hard copy materials to help expand our company’s presence. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for an in-house role in web and graphic design. Someone who wants to be at the centre of an expanding marketing team in a start-up biotechnology company.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of company website and marketing materials
- Create materials for current and prospective customers
- Work closely with our team to ensure overall brand consistency is maintained
- Present new ideas and designs to advance our brand
- Contribute to developing and maintaining company brand design guidelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Webflow
- Sketch Design
- UX design principles
- Organisation, workload, and time management
- Excellent problem solving
- Clear communication
- Working well under pressure
- Attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have additional experience with:
- Video editing
- Biotechnology and/or Healthcare sector
- Basic understanding of life science and genetics
Candidates must submit a link to their portfolio.
You will be working in-house at our branch located in Aldgate East, London.
Job Type: Full-time