Desk Based Sales Support Specialist
Desk based Sales Support Specialist
Salary – £25,000 - £28,000 pa + commission
Full time office based role
As a Desk Based Sales Support Specialist your responsibilities will cover several areas including: to manage opportunities, retain and grow revenues via partner to partner sales enquiries, generating quotes and some project co-ordination. You will be an experienced and proactive desk-based Sales Support Specialist, a self-starter with the ability to work both on your own and as part of a team. Excellent customer service and proven sales ability are required. Candidates should have previous account management experience in a B2B sales role, preferably in the Indirect Channel. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
· To assist the Aura Alliance Members and Transaction Only Partners in obtaining swift and accurate quotes for their Global / Complex opportunities.
- Working with Partner Community to increase involvement
- Team with business partners to build pipeline and close deals
- General sales administration support to the sales team as required
- Retain and grow revenue in line with Aura Alliance’s growth targets
- Manage all opportunities effectively via Aura Alliance’s CRM system in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting the sales team with project co-ordination on all deals won
- Attending bi-monthly calls with the sales team
Skills & Experience;
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Commercially aware of MS Office Suite, Teams, excel etc.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com
· Knowledge of Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft UC and CC technologies
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Proven track record of achieving targets and meeting KPI’s
2 years minimum experience is required when applying for this role.