Secondary School Teacher
Hoop Education is run by teachers for teachers, our passion for education fuels our work, delivering outstanding service and commitment to every candidate we take on. We want to place you with the best opportunities possible, there every step of the way, the team is ready to find your ideal vacancies.
Working with Hoop Education, you can expect:
- A dedicate relationship consultant
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice
We are currently recruiting qualified or newly qualified for KS3 & KS4 role within the Cardiff region. Our partnership allows quality placements right for candidate and school.
Our ideal candidate would possess
- Have experience of teaching in a Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- A current DBS certificate (registered with the update service) or be willing to undertake a check
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
*Due to the nature of this position, an enhanced DBS check will need to be undertaken prior to placement
If you have any questions or are interested in this position contact Ben on 02922400519 or apply bellow or check out our website http://www.hooprecruitment.co.uk/candidates/education for more about us and what we can offer you.