Occupational Health Nurse-Midlands
On behalf of our client, Cpl Healthcare are seeking an occupational health nurse for a role within a leading agri-food business. This is a new role within an expanding occupational health service.
Ideally you will be based in and around the Athlone area. The role involves visiting 3 sites locally. This is a 5 day/month role. Days can be flexible but 1 day in the 5 must be a Thursday. The role offers a competitive salary, paid holidays, mileage, pension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and administration of efficient and professional operations of occupational health services to the company's workforce. This role will require compliance with company policies and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
• Health/wellness education • Medical surveillance programs • Vaccination programs • Provide training programs • Managing Work Related Injury • Preventing Injuries • Return to Work/Absence Management • Maintain Medical records/Record all encounters
Minimum Qualifications required:
- RGN on the active general register of the NMBI
- Post graduate qualification in Occupational Health essential if no occupational health nursing experience OR 1-2 years’ relevant occupational health experience
- Ideally you will have experience of working within the agri-food business
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in general nursing is required.
Key Competencies for the Role:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in venepuncture
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact for further details:
T: + [... Click Apply...]e: [... Click Apply...]