Production Designer / Graphic Designer
A successful publishing company based in Kingswood, Bristol, is seeking a dynamic production designer/ graphic designer to work on 2 leading business-to-business magazines which are directed at the commercial print and sign industries.
- Design and create layouts ready for print, layup news and features pages, check/make flat plans and schedules, and send print-ready artwork to printer.
- Design and create adverts from start to finish, amend adverts when necessary.
- Design, create and test HTML marketing Eshots.
- Great communication skills. You must be able to talk to people at all levels and not be afraid to handle hard situations.
- Must thrive under pressure and meet all strict print deadlines.
- An enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn.
- Be able to multi-task and have good time management.
- Must have existing knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver).
- Have a good sound knowledge of HTML.
- A background in design and have work experience in another design/ production environment.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their design skills, with an interest in publishing, and wanting work in a fast paced and challenging publishing environment.
- Design/production: 1 year