Come and join our excellent team providing high quality tailor made care to people in their own homes. We are always on the lookout for passionate and hardworking Care Workers. If you are friendly, empathetic, compassionate, and professional and enjoy working with the elderly, kindly get in touch with us immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a care worker you will be supporting individuals to remain independent in their own home. You will be supporting individuals with their personal care, helping them to get up and ready for the day, this might involve moving and handling equipment to help the individual do this, which you will have full training on.
Working Area: You will be working in the community in and around Borehamwood, Elstree, and St Albans, travelling to our service user’s homes.
Qualifications and Skills
A full driving licence (and car) is essential but not a full requirement for the post, you will be based in the community and help people to live independently at home. You will need to be of good character, friendly, sociable and have excellent communication skills. It is not necessary to have experience in care as we will provide full training you need to become a care assistant
· Full training
· Excellent rates of pay (Average Annual Salary of £16,000 – £20,000 based on a minimum of 40 hours per week)
· Paid mileage
· 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
· Flexible working hours
· Training and mentorships including opportunities to gain QCF qualifications
· Great opportunities for personal and career development
· Opportunities to work with a wide range of Service Users according to your specific area of professional interest.
· Mileage allowance. Contact our friendly team today to become an Hertsmere Valley Homecare Care Assistant, apply online or call 02034173536