Night Care & Support Worker
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Night Care and Support Worker to join our Bevan Court retirement living scheme, based on Montalt Rd, Coventry CV3 5JB.
You will be working within our Older Persons Services, offering person centred care and support to customers, promoting choice and empowering them to live a fulfilled and active life.
You may will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with medication and liaising with other professionals to support the customer’s health and wellbeing.
- Personal care.
- Night Care and Support Worker posts include domestic duties.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- People focussed, with the passion and enthusiasm for delivering quality services to vulnerable people.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate empathy whilst enabling people to maximise their independence.
- Team player, with first class communication skills.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period.
- Company pension.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Shopping & leisure discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans.
To apply, please register on our candidate portal and submit a detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements, supported by a cover letter of no more than one page which clearly explains how you think you meet the requirements of this role.
Closing date for applicantions is 22nd June 2018 however, we reserve the right to close applications before this date should the need arise.