Delegate Sales Executive
Not your average Delegate Sales role, or 'events' business, this business is just perfect size, of around 25 people and have an entrepreneurial, very fun, banter driven office environment.
This business runs focus business to business summits and a peer to peer online community, operating across 3 continents. From their technology events for the fashion and apparel industry in New York and Hong Kong, to their PLM and Product Development events in California and Berlin.
As they continue to grow their event portfolio, they are looking for like minded sales people to join their team, who want to be included as part of an exciting journey and time for their business.
Previous speakers have included Filippo Passerini, CIO of P&G, Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, Doug McCuiston, Program Director for NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover, Mark Chapman, Chief Engineer for the Bloodhound Supersonic Car, and André Borschberg, Pilot of Solar Impulse.
Their events are not just about listening to inspirational speakers and in-depth case studies - simply, they represent an opportunity for manufacturers to "go outside and get new ideas".
With customers in over 40 countries, this is predominantly a phone based role. You will be tasked with contacting senior IT and technology executives around the World, understanding their challenges and goals, and explaining how their events can help them.
Previous Delegate Sales experience would be hugely beneficial or b2b new business sales. You should also:
- Be self-motivated and disciplined in your approach, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Have naturally persuasive/sales skills
- No fear of cold calling senior decision makers
- Be emotionally intelligent - the ability to listen, empathise and react accurately and objectively to the customer and colleagues
- Have the natural ability to establish a rapport
- Have a genuine curiosity in both the industry and the customer
Working for them:
They can offer
- A fun working environment in central London with plenty of banter and incentives
- Amazing offices and culture in the heart of London Bridge
- Leadership from directors with over a decade in the summits business
- The opportunity to travel the world to help deliver their events
- Amazing earning potential with probably the highest delegate commission - very much determined by you!
- Generous salary depending on experience