Compliance Manager NH/A/9154
Salary: £55000 + excellent benefits
My client is a very successful FTSE100 company who following extensive growth are looking for an exceptional compliance manager for a role that is both varied and provides exposure to a wide range of disciplines within the business.
Key tasks include:
- Designing, implementing and conducting Regulated reviews.
- Produce reports and action plans and obtain Management agreement to ensure that recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries regarding FCA Regulations and internal compliance procedures.
- The ongoing identification of “risk” areas within the Division.
- Ensuring appropriate and robust records are maintained.
Essential Qualities required:
- Have an inquisitive and analytical mind with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative with a flexible, open-minded approach.
- Be able to demonstrate sound judgement when balancing regulatory requirements against business needs.
- Must be comfortable working either on their own or as part of a team.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills.
Please send your CV to Nick Heynen at email@example.com or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.