KS2 Teacher in Fantastic School - Thurrock
NQT Teaching Job - Thurrock - September 2018!
Are you a newly qualified primary school teacher (NQT) looking to embark on your first full time teaching role or are you an experienced primary school teacher on the lookout for the next teaching challenge to start this September?
Do you want to work in a primary school where all children are valued and supported to achieve the best possible results?
If yes, then this is the ideal role for you!
** Key stage 2 Teacher required - September 2018
** Permanent Contract - September 2016
** 4 Form Entry
** OFSTED rated 'Good'
** Excellent CPD / NQT Induction Year
This larger than average 4 Form Entry Primary School located in Thurrock, Essex are seeking either newly qualified teachers or experienced primary school teachers looking to hit the ground running immediately in their Key Stage 2 teaching team.
This OFSTED rated 'Good' primary school is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher that can make an instant positive impact to the pupil's progression and ensure a desire to become lifelong learners.
The ideal candidates should be energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated primary school teachers with a passion for teaching. You will be required to bring a range of effective teaching methods to ensure that all pupils achieve the best possible outcomes and enjoy attending school.
As a key stage 2 teacher of this primary school you will required to:
- Help pupils gain independence and develop lively, enquiring minds
- Challenge pupils with work that is stimulating and with targets that are challenging and realistic
- Recognise pupils abilities, strengths and needs and plan, prepare and deliver lessons that enable success and a passion for learning
- Liaise with parents/ carers and staff to ensure that pupils are receiving the right education for their personal needs and abilities
The Primary School
Located in the heart of Thurrock, this primary school is close to transport links and serves a dynamic and wide community. The vision of this primary school is to give each pupil the opportunity to fulfil their aspirations and achieve them in the best way that they can and help pupils be the best that they can be.
Being either newly qualified or an experience primary school teacher, this primary school offers fantastic opportunities for continuous professional development (CPD) as well as an excellent NQT Induction Programme to ensure that your first year of teaching is one to remember!
This Primary School offers:
- A curriculum that is rich and creative
- Well behaved and determined pupils that strive for success
- Excellent CPD and Induction programmes to ensure positive and successful outcomes of students and enhance your skills and experience as well as fantastic progression opportunities
- Modern facilities and well working resources to enable successful teaching
If this sounds the ideal teaching role for you and you can picture yourself working in this brilliant primary school then please apply to this ad today or contact Kevin at Academics on 0203 031 4862 / Kevin@academicsltd.co.uk today!