Teacher - Art and Design
The Banbury and Bicester College Creative Arts faculty is seeking to appoint an inspirational Art and Design teacher to lead our Level 2 programme of study and deliver specialist teaching to students across all levels of Art and Design.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in teaching students post-16 and have a track record of success in raising standards of student attainment. You will also have a passion for the arts and enjoy working collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals and energetic learners.
To be considered for this post you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of designing and delivering Art and Design programmes of study
- A teaching qualification or equivalent
- A degree in a relevant subject area
- The ability to act as a role model
- Respect for the aims and values of Activate Learning
To apply, please complete an application form or send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.