Business Development PPE Manager
At Lyreco we specialise in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development PPE Manager to join us in support of our Mid-Market customers and sales division across the North of England.
Offering a salary of up to £40,000 (DOE), £55,000 OTE, Company car, Private Healthcare & Corporate Benefits Package.
Delivering and exceeding customer expectations is a key focus of our business. The responsibility of this role will be to work with our sales teams to grow PPE sales by developing both with existing and new customer opportunities. Training will also be a key aspect of the role in order to promote and grow the category within the existing sales community.
What we are looking for from you:-
- Experience of working within a Sales or Specialist role within the PPE or related marketplace.
- A natural ability to analyse your customer base and identify likely PPE opportunities and a track record in doing so.
- Experience in identifying new leads, promoting your business and winning new accounts within the PPE or a related industry.
- You will be working in an autonomous environment and managing a hectic schedule, so will need excellent time management skills.
- We are looking for someone with the ‘human touch’, being readily available to accompany, train and coach our existing sales force.
- You will have the ability to create proposals and present to customers.
- We are looking for someone who is results driven and self-motivated.
- Having good commercial acumen and analytical approach is also required.
We strive to provide the best service possible and look for people who want to further their career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. Our PPE specialist sales channel is a key focus for us and we look forward to bringing on board progressive individuals that can really add value to our business and share our goals and vision.