Supply Teacher - London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham - September 2018!
** Primary Supply Teacher needed for the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. High demand for supply teachers to start September 2018 for daily & long term supply! **
Are you a qualified primary school teacher with good knowledge of the National Curriculum?
Are you looking for a primary teaching role that offers flexibility and a competitive pay rate?
Do you hold QTS and have at least 6 months UK teaching experience?
Academics are currently recruiting enthusiastic, hardworking and inspiring teachers who are seeking new teaching opportunities in the borough of Harrow and surrounding areas for supply work.
Should you be looking for daily/ long term supply work until September 2018 or start the new Academic Year with more flexibility, then Academics can help!
Our requirements range from daily supply bookings to long term and fixed contracts within our large base of primary schools. So whatever work you are looking for, we will be able to help!
Primary Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Experience teaching EYFS - KS2 classes (can be through placements)
- Enthusiastic & passionate primary teachers
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Why Supply Teaching?
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexibility to work as and when you want
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Great Professional Development
Why Choose Academics Ltd for Supply?
- We offer Guaranteed Work Schemes
- A fantastic reputation with a large base of Primary Schools
- First choice for many primary schools
- We can offer regular work
- Competitive weekly pay
- Hassel free timesheets
- Specialised consultants for your area
- Free CV review service & thorough interview prep
- A high number of 'OUTSTANDING' primary schools available!
You will receive:
- Access to permanent positions for September 2018!
- Opportunities for guaranteed work
- Free CPD courses to continue your development
- Daily or Long Term placements to suit your needs
- Access to positions throughout the country & Internationally
- The chance to complete your induction year
Should Supply work be ticking the boxes for you then please get in contact with Danielle Dias @ Academics today on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com or apply to this vacancy now!!
Alternatively, if you know a fantastic Primary School teacher looking for a supply teaching then please send their details to today as we offer £125 for every teacher referred and placed by Academics. Please note that there is no limit to how many teachers you refer!
Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training