Primary Teacher - September 2018 Start - Romford
Academics are seeking to appoint a teacher for KS2 Primary Teacher - year group is negotiable, to start September 2018 in Romford. The position is full time and permanent.
This Primary is an inclusive, welcoming Primary School where expectations for behaviour and learning are high. The school is a two form entry from Reception to Year 6.
This Romford Primary are looking for a teacher who is, or who wants to become, an outstanding teacher and/or leader; someone for whom teaching is a joy and who is relentless in securing academic, social and emotional progress for every child in their own class and beyond. The School has said Professional growth and effectiveness are important to them and they are committed to providing opportunities for teachers to be highly effective. If you feel this Primary teacher role is for you , then please get in Touch!!
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who
* Loves to teach
* Is aspirational
* Is positive
* Has a 'can do' attitude
* Has high expectations for learning and behaviour
* Can motivate & inspire our children
* Is reflective and always looking to improve & learn
* Encourages children and promotes growth mindset
* Is committed to improving the life chances of all of our children
* Has a secure knowledge of the curriculum
* Is able to work effectively in a team
We can offer
* Amazing children who love to learn
* Supportive and friendly colleagues
* An ethos of continual reflection and improvement
* Tailored CPD
* Opportunities to develop as middle leaders
Great transport Links in Romford
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and we expect all other stakeholders to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel this is the Primary Teacher role for you or want to find out more, then Call Kevin on 0203 031 4862 or Email Kevin@academicsltd.co.uk
Primary Teacher Job in Romford