Negotiators - evening & weekend working from home
We have some great opportunities to work from home supporting our clients and colleagues in handling inbound contact. These homeworking opportunities are working on a part time basis. There are 3 vacancies available, the working hours for are:
- Vacancy 1 Monday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Tuesday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Wednesday off, Thursday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Friday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Saturday 5.45pm-10.00pm and Sunday off. Total hours 13hrs 15m per week.
- Vacancy 2 Monday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Tuesday off, Wednesday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Thursday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Friday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Saturday off and Sunday 5.45pm-10.00pm. Total hours 13hrs 15m per week.
- Vacancy 3 Monday off, Tuesday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Wednesday 7.45pm-10.00pm, Thursday off, Friday off, Saturday 5.45pm-10.00pm and Sunday 5.45pm-10.00pm. Total hours 13hrs per week.
Please note once a month you be required to attend the office 9am-3pm for training and a monthly review. The first week will also be spent at our offices for Induction and Training. Therefore our successful candidates will need to live within a commutable distance to our offices. We suggest that should be within 15 miles of CO3 3LD. We will provide all necessary PC and telephony equipment to carry out this role.
What you will be responsible for
The purpose of these roles is to support our branch network by handling inbound enquiries from new and existing customers. This role includes discussing the features and benefits of our property valuations, arranging viewings, data entry on a variety of systems and also discussing any additional services. This role also includes assisting our branches with all required administration duties ensuring company policies and procedures are maintained at all times, such as:
- Preparing property brochures for public presentation
- Creation of property floorplans
- Monitor and update internal and external web presence
- Auditing branches for document compliance and quality control
- Process and order canvassing and prospecting requests
- Forge professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Receive and type property dictations
- Complete Rightmove Feature Property and Premium Listing processes
- Source EPC’s for outstanding properties
- Complete new listing audits to ensure document compliance
- Enhancement of property images
Nexus is our strategic centre of excellence connecting our clients with our branches. Our colleagues working here ensure that no contact goes unanswered; they are there for our clients when they need us and seamlessly integrate their knowledge and service expertise with that of our high street branches. Our Homeworking Negotiator roles are an extension of this.
What you need
As a Homeworking Negotiator you will need to self-motivated and able to craft strong relationships with others, despite distance. You will be relied upon to be the voice of our company and deliver exceptional service that exceeds client expectations.
We at Spicerhaart see the following as essential to progress to the next step of the recruitment journey
- Focuses on results to deliver business success
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong customer service background
- Demonstrate professionalism, honesty and integrity
- Demonstrate effective decision making and problem solving skills
Live within a 15 mile radius of CO3 3LD .You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).