Product Manager, Finance - Maternity Cover - FlightGlobal
Product Manager, Finance - Maternity Cover - FlightGlobal - Londo
Would you love to be part of an organization that’s driving superior performance across the aviation ecosystem? At FlightGlobal, we make sense of the large expanse of data generated within the aviation industry to deliver meaningful, actionable insight. Making a difference to millions of travellers and professionals across the globe.
As a trusted, neutral source connecting the aviation industry, FlightGlobal offers you the opportunity to work with unrivalled aviation data, advanced technology and the most expert aviation insight that the world has to offer.
Join us in driving future innovation across the manufacturing and financing of aircraft, airport operations, air service development, traveller experience and consumer tech data.
FlightGlobal is seeking a data-driven and market focused Commercial Product Manager to lead product management for our Finance customer segment.
The Product Manager will be responsible for accelerating revenue growth in the Finance sector with a focus on three key areas:
- Managing our existing core product offerings to our Finance customers
- Leading product discovery work to define and prioritize product investments
- Working closely with sales and marketing to lead key GTM initiatives
Reporting to the Director, Product Management, Finance, this role, through extensive customer engagement and data analytics, will own the commercialization, product strategy and long term road maps for the product offerings for the Finance sector to align with wider FlightGlobal business goals and meet near term financial objectives.
- Interacts with customers regularly, and thoroughly understands their use cases and business
- Understands in depth competitive products and strategy, and how they influence customer decisions
- Drives formulation of overall research/testing strategy and ensures product decisions are based on data
- Effectively manages day-to-day issues and problems without intervention
- Develops go to market strategy and launches plans at the product level through coordination with stakeholders and be accountable for coordinated execution across product, sales, marketing and other customer-facing teams
- Embeds a customer focused, data driven agile and lean product management process to existing and new product development to accelerate creation of product value
- Drives product strategy and roadmap to deliver business impact
- Understands company technology stack. Is knowledgeable about emerging technologies and those of our competitors
Key Skills Required:
- Models self-development and supports others to take development actions
- Identifies and highlights new trends, potential problems and opportunities early
- Actively contributes to team culture of innovation
- Focuses innovative effort on highest impact issues and areas
- Delivers presentations clearly and with high impact
- Develops a trusted 2-way communication interface between the team and stakeholders
- Promotes a high level of cooperation between all members of the work group
- Brings to the group a high level of energy and enthusiasm
Drive for result
- Communicates expectations clearly and follows through on commitments to ensure they are successfully completed and goals are achieved
- Demonstrable previous data and software product management experience in the B2B space
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries