Finance Manager (part-time)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified accountant to take on a new role with a high growth property services business.
This part-time position (circa 12-16 hours per week) offers flexibility over working days and hours.
The role will include working closely with the founder, the Head of Finance and other key stakeholders across the business.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reporting. This includes taking ownership of the revenue recognition policies, taking a view on accruals and prepayments as well as inputting into the monthly commentary
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day finance operations including operating the accounts receivable processes, supporting credit control and managing accounts payable and the bi-monthly payment process
• Coordinate with HR on new starters and operate the payroll processes
• Review of VAT returns and submission to HMRC
• Supporting statutory reporting with balance sheet reconciliations and year end adjustments
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with previous experience in financial/management accounting and reporting, ideally within a technology or other high growth business
• Have experience using cloud based finance packages. Ideally Xero or similar SAAS as well as Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
• Be a strong communicator, with the ability and confidence to interact with and influence the management team
• Demonstrate a proactive approach, with good organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Be a self-starter able to recommend process improvements and able to propose and apply pragmatic solutions to day to day accounting issues
• Candidates should have some experience working with senior management, ideally in a role as Finance Manager or Financial Controller
• The role suits candidates available part-time and able to flex their working hours between 12 and 16 hours a week.
Apply for Finance Manager (part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly