Support Worker - Part Time
Support Worker - Part Time
Nest Homecare is an independent home care provider who specialise in providing exceptional quality care and support to clients in their own homes in Berkshire.
We are not a franchise and are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We are also members of the UKHCA.
Our unique service means that clients can remain independent, safe and happy in their own homes. We offer a tailored service which is totally bespoke to each individual and 100% matched to their needs.
Position: Care Worker
Location: Berkshire Area - Windsor / Maidenhead / Slough
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Approx. 18 - 24 hours per week
Salary: £10 per hour - £11 per hour
Benefits: Excellent rates of pay (£10 - week, £11 - weekend). Very generous mileage allowance (32p per mile). Pension. Paid Care Certificate Training. Excellent career opportunities. Uniform and supplies. Management support.
About the role:
We are looking for a caring, professional person for a female client in Maidenhead, Berkshire with dementia.
The role is to care for one of our client’s in her own home including gardening, trips out, personal care, making appointments, cooking and light household chores.
- Provide quality care to clients as outlined in the client person-centred Care Plan
- Monitor and report changes in client’s condition
- Keep clear and accurate records in client’s homes
- Feedback all relevant information
- Communicate effectively with clients, their families and colleagues, liaising with other Care professionals as directed by your Manager
- Participate in training and supervision sessions and attend team meetings
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by your Manager
- Provision of service - consistency and quality
- Team performance
- Ensuring proper reporting and escalation of issues
- Previous experience in a caring environment
- Experience of caring for people living with dementia is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence, access to own car, with business insurance
The Occupational Requirement under Schedule 9 (part 1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.