If you have a passion for cycling and enjoying working with children and adults, Cycle Experience are offering opportunity to train as a National Standard Cycle Instructor in the following areas:
· London Borough of Harrow
· Thames Valley corridor – Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead, Bracknell and Wokingham
· North Wales – Wrexham, Flintshire and Denbighshire
· North West – Cheshire West & Chester, Halton and Wigan
· South Yorkshire – Rotherham
You would be engaged on a freelance basis, delivering Bikeability training in Schools, as well other cycling and walking services.
Instructors wishing to work as a freelance operator with Cycle Experience must meet the following minimum criteria (training is provided):
· Must have successfully completed the national 4-day Instructor Training Course (as an Instructor Training Organisation we can arrange this for you). Provisionally Qualified (NSIP) instructors are welcome to apply as equally as NSIQ’s.
· Hold a current enhanced DBS and ideally registered on the Update Service or be prepared to source a fresh DBS to enable registration to Update Service (thereby making the DBS portable). We can also arrange this for you.
· Ideally have had basic first aid training.
· Hold a certificate for Safeguarding training or be prepared to take our online module for a small fee to gain your certificate.
· We recommend you have your own Public Liability Insurance cover.
· Must have access to the Internet in order to access our course booking and administration system (full training will be provided).
· Must be enthusiastic and capable of developing rapport with groups of children and adults alike.
· Must be calm and rational when faced with challenging situations out on the public roads.
To apply or for further details please visit Cycle experience website.