Chemistry Tutor Jobs
Superprof, the UK’s #1 tutoring network, are offering you the chance to become a private chemistry tutor and start tutor jobs at a time and price that suits you.
Tutoring is the ideal job for students, graduates, those who want to be self-employed, or anyone wanting to earn extra money during the evenings or weekends.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people from across the UK (both with tutoring experience and without) to teach chemistry for:
- All levels (KS3, GCSE, A-level etc.)
- All subjects (Atomic structure, Reactions, Acids etc.)
- All classes (help, homework, revision, exam prep etc.)
With Superprof, you can set your own rates, work from home, tutor online, and connect with thousands of potential students.
It is completely free to sign up, become a tutor and start advertising your services today.
Just follow the link to apply: https://www.superprof.co.uk/?aff=718
- Free registration and no user fees (we do not charge commission)
- Set your own rates and work schedule. Be your own boss!
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Thousands of potential students
The ideal profile:
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good educator
- Like us, you think everyone has something special to share.