Practice Manager - Children's Assessment Team
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Car driver with own vehicle
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience of Managing assessment Teams and staff supervision
- Ideally experience within MASH and Referral & Assessment
- Proven track record of improving service and driving a team forward
- Strong skills in reporting to Senior Management, including budgets and performance
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £40 ph dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
- Great work life balance with easy access to areas along the coast
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555 or 07384 466 396.