Senior Practitioner - Children's Safeguarding Team - Haringey
Senior Practitioner - Children's Safeguarding Team - Haringey - Up to £35 per hour
Haringey are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children's Safeguarding team. Previous post-qualified experience is essential. Since this is a Senior Safeguarding role, you will be supporting other social workers. The successful candidate will need extensive knowledge of S47 and The Children's Act.
Benefits of the role as Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
- Competitive pay rates
The ideal Senior Practitioner will have experience of:Liaising with other professionalsRelevant legislationHolding complex casesWorking with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in NeedChild protection Care proceedingsAttending CourtCourt ReportsWorking with new Public Law Outline (PLO)Section 47sCore AssessmentsChild protection meetingsCase conferencesAttending LAC Reviews
As a Senior Practitioner, you MUST be:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme