Qualified Social Worker - Adult's - Havering
Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in Safeguarding.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working with a caseload of 25-35
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- Experience with working with people with dual disabilities, long term work.
- Applying Care Act and other guidance competently.
- Transition work will also benefit.
- Working CHC cases.
- Safeguarding , Care Act,
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org