Hampton's are currently working with a well-known company who provide residential care for Adults and Children with Learning Disabilities and complex needs.
We are leading the recruitment drive for a Commissioning Manager for their Adults Services covering the Yorkshire and East midlands area.
This can be a homebased role with Travel for the right candidate.
Purpose of role:
As a Commissioning Manager, you will work within the team of Managers under the direction of the Head of Commissioning.
The main focus of the Development Team is to increase occupancy and scope new service models.
A key measure to your success will be in the incremental increase of occupancy levels throughout our services; both new and existing. You will have a great degree of autonomy to make this happen.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for increasing occupancy across the business
- Be responsible for the day to day delivery and monitoring of the Regional Business Development Strategy, leading on the preparation of viable bids, proposals for incremental growth and new business across the Region
- Work as a member of a Regional Team
- Respond to commissioners, working with partner agencies and internal colleagues including Area Managers, to deliver high quality bids and proposals, including re-tenders for existing services
- Contribute as required and from time to time to work on market research, remodelling existing services, service model development and on implementing successful bids
- Through the Operations Directorate and working nationally:
- Contribute to processes for continuous improvement in business development practice, including feedback and learning processes as driven / identified by the commissioning climate
- Communicate and disseminate intelligence gathered through a range of processes e.g. team briefings, training sessions, Intranet
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a development role within the social care sector
- Previous experience of negotiating funding levels with commissioners
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies
- Annual Salary: up to 30k + Performance related bonus's
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK