Adults Social Workers & Managers - Various Teams
We are currently assisting a number of Local authorities and private hospitals that are looking for Adults Social Workers from Social worker level to senior management for their teams in Kent.
There are full-time roles available all on a permanent contract with a variety of different teams. They offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salaries.
The ideal Social Worker will have Mental health and Safeguarding experience. You will need to be committed and have the driven to match the ambitions of these organisations.
Benefits for you as the Adults Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel Package
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Annual Bonuses
- Additional Discounts
Requirements of you as the Adults Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Adults Mental Health and/ or Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Adults Social Care
Competitive Salaries + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Fee Henderson on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If these roles aren't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!