Team Manager (Qualified Social Worker) – Children with a Disability – Islington, Greater London
3D Recruit are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join a Children with a Disability based in Islington, Greater London.
Islington are looking for an experienced children’s social worker, preferably with management experience to cover one of our Deputy Team Manager roles in our Disabled Children’s Family Support Team (DCFST) for around three months.
The FST provides social care oversight and case management for disabled children; working with directly with children, their families and the team around the child. You would need to chair child in need reviews, calculate personal budgets and assess children’s progress towards agreed SMART outcomes.
If you have had experience working in direct support services (preferably in disabilities) and on a social work team that would be desirable. You will need an in-depth understanding of safeguarding disabled children, the ability to recognise and model good quality practice in direct support, an understanding of quality supervision, excellent people skills and a strong value-base. You must be able to use LCS or a similar case management system
- 5 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Car driver
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).