Junior Attendance Centre – Officer
Junior Attendance Centre – Officer in Charge and Reparation Co-ordinator - Havering
Our client is a local authority looking for an experienced JAC Officer to work in the Early Help & Troubled Families – Youth Engagement Service team.
To provide efficient and effective management of the Junior Attendance centre, including oversight of the staff, ensuring that a safe environment is provided for both young people and staff and which is conducive to learning and development of appropriate skills for the young people in attendance.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in JAC
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- To co-ordinate and manage the delivery of a successful Junior Attendance Centre – including maintaining AQA accreditation for all courses as AQA centre co-ordinator
- To co-ordinate and manage all reparation activity’s for young people in line with both national and local guidance.
- Undertaking budget holder responsibilities JAC and reparation projects. • Developing and delivering the unpaid work requirement strategy
- Undertaking management responsibilities for up to 15 sessional EHIW
- Managing and developing strategic partnerships by being the key Havering Early Help point of contact for YJB, AQA and other local authorities.
- Drafting, implementing and where appropriate negotiating with these partners for SLAs around the JAC and Reparation Work to generate income for the service area
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to email@example.com