Qualified Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team
Aurora Resourcing is working in partnership with a local authority in Bedfordshire to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for the Adults with Disabilities Team on a locum basis.
To be eligible for this role, all applicants must be:
- a Qualified Social Worker and have a degree (or similar) within social work
- registered with the HCPC
- have recent post qualifying experience working within a similar role
Due to travel requirements, you must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Duties of the Role
- Working with adults with disabilities, undertaking Assessments and Support Plans
- To develop within a team-high standard of service delivery
- To contribute to anti-discriminatory practice in service delivery and employment, in accordance with legislation and Council Policy
- To promote the recording and documenting of work according to agreed administrative systems and procedures
The rate for this role is £23 per hour.
Mileage and expenses are reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Rebecca in confidence on 0121 516 3987or email email@example.com
Please check out our website for further opportunities: www.auroraresourcing.co.uk