LAC Project - Home-based - Take home over £850 a week
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker in regards to LAC (Looked-after-Children) based within the South-east to join one of the Counties leading Children's Services in their Children-in-Care Team on a locum basis as they seek to build upon the continual expansion and development of their service in 2018.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working (Home-based and part-time roles available)
- Highly competitive rate - They are offering up to £850 a week take-home pay
- Ongoing contract length (Allowing you to control the length of time you wish to stay with the organisation)
- Opportunity to work for a well-renowned service that will open the door to more exclusive contract opportunities within future.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 2 years+ experience within children's services within LAC or CIC.
- Current DBS on the update service
- HCPC registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.