Qualified Social Work
Qualified Social Work - SEND - Children's - Surrey
Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in the SEND team.
This is a Challenging role with case workers carrying significant responsibility for progressing individual cases in discussion with education colleagues and other agencies.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of workingas aSpecial Educational Needs and Disability Case Worker
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- Coordinating the collection of the assessments required to support the SEND business process system for new requests, transfers and annual reviews.
- Networking with a variety of services, agencies and providers to gather information in order to support the family to make well informed choices, including parent support services. This includes facilitating access to informal and formal mediation.
- Attending the EHCP Annual Review Process and ensure review of process is outcome focused and person centred.
- Experience of using administrative systems with speed, efficiency and accuracy, especially when under pressure and working to tight deadlines; there is a high volume of work and you will need to be able to identify priorities for a wide range of tasks.
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to email@example.com