Registered Manager - EBD - Hull
Job Ref: OJ 1975
Hampton's are working with a large residential provider who are on the lookout for a Registered Manager for an EBD home in the Hull area.
This is a company who aim to replicate a positive family life in their homes, providing fun, educational and stimulating care so that each person feels safe and comfortable in their surroundings.
They pride themselves on providing high level of care with therapeutic support to ensure every single child and young person in their care is able to flourish.
- To ensure the home meets and delivers outstanding operational standards in line with Childrens Homes Regulations, National Quality Standards and Company Policies and Procedures
- Build, own and deliver a specific home business plan that stretches and challenges the team to improve operational standards recognised internally as best practice and externally as industry high
- Train, develop and retain the team to grow capability, knowledge and confidence ready to step up to next role / promotion
- Be a role model in terms of key behaviours and external representation
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining high quality standards of care.
- Actively involved in child care planning and review meetings as appropriate
- Attending to issues of staff motivation and morale and addressing issues in relation to conduct and competence of staff.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- NVQ in Residential Care or equivalent
- NVQ Level 5 in Management
- Ofsted Registered
- Driving License
- Strong childcare knowledge and understanding of EBD
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise accordingly
Salary: up to £38k (dependent on experience) + £4.5k bonuses (dependent on occupancy & Ofsted ratings) + private healthcare
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK