Social Worker- Integrated learning disability team
Enfield borough council are looking for a experienced and diligent adult Social Worker to work within the integrated learning disability team. This is a full time role that offers a great hourly rate plus beneficial benefits.
Benefits for you:
- Working with a focused team
- Great hourly rate of £29.28
- Opportunity for progression
- Excellent training
What responsibilities will you have as an adult social worker?
- You will need to continue the support of the Care management team
- Update and develop the RAS assessments
- Support and revise any existing support packages
- Complete reviews on the case loads that they will be undertaking
What will you need to apply as an adult social worker?
- You will need to possess a Full UK driving license
- Be HCPC registered and an enhanced DBS certificate
- You will need to have completed your Assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE)
- Previous experience working within Adult social care.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
Pay: £29.28 per month
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Thomson on 0118 948 5555 for further details.
If this Adult social worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, please get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!