Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Hampshire
An "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency with a family-feel working environment is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Supervising Social Worker of their team in Hampshire.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary of up to £34,000.
The ideal Social Worker will have looked after children and fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Putting together Support Plans
- Undertake Assessments
- Supervise and Support Foster Carers
- Work on an out of hours rota
- Offer information and support when needed
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £34,000 + healthcare + pension
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!