Are you a high energy individual who is looking to grow with a startup and earn high bonuses ?
A start up wealth management company that deals in asset allocation for family offices is looking for an executive trading assistant to help them meet the investment needs of new European clients.
This is an entry-level position that requires no previous experience as all training will be provided by senior management.However, as the role may require overseas travel(expenses covered) to the central and Baltic regions of Europe.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of a range of allocated investments.
- Track the daily P/L and flag any non-compliant positions.
- Read and produce reports on a selected group of portfolio companies.
- Take minutes of monthly/weekly of conference calls with clients
- A self starter who is ambitious to start a career in wealth management
- A great communicator under pressure
- Computer literate(word,excel,email,instant messaging)
- Punctual and diligent