Qualified Social Worker - Children's - Sutton
Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in Children's services team.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in safeguarding
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
Additional information about the process
The role will involve: -
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families taking into account their views, and to ensure that clear support or protection plans are in place which have been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties.
- To undertake child protection investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations that facilitate decision-making by appropriate line managers.
- To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's Services Division and other multi disciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and families.
- To prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required.
- To participate in duty systems as required.
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org