Qualified Social Worker – Adult’s - Croydon
Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in Older Adults and Physical Disabilities team.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working with Older Adults and Physical Disabilities.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
Additional information about the process
The role will involve: -
- Knowledge of the needs of older people, Older peoples Mental Health, adults with physical disabilities, adults with issues of hoarding and self-neglect dependent on post.
- Knowledge and experience of computerisation including assessment processes
- Experience of managing change, problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to work positively as a member of the team both with Social Services and with other agencies.
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to email@example.com