Qualified Social Worker | Child Protection Team | Cambridge | £32ph
Child Protection Team in Cambridge require experienced Social Workers to join their Frontline teams. Immediate start and on-going contract. Paying up to £32 per hour.
These positions are for CP trained Social Workers with proven experience in Court Work and permanency planning for children. This would particularly suit those looking to contribute to positive life changes for children.
The service use a positive systemic social care practice providing access to clinicians and various in-house tools and enable children to be at the centre of any planning from assessment through to adoption.
The units undertake weekly meetings within a friendly and supportive team, including a Unit Coordinator within a well structured environment.
Cambridgeshire Council offers:-
• Normal case load 20
• On-site car parking provided
• Flexible start / finish times to work around travel
• Condensed Working Week available
• Training Opportunities – including IT workshops
• Access to training for locums within paid work time
• Unit approach / Unit meetings for all-round involvement on cases
• Unit coordinators – provide business support, arrange visits and book meetings
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £300 referral fee
For more information, please contact Dylan at Tripod Partners on 0203 096 5030 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org