Team Manager - MASH
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Strong experience within Children's assessment or MASH Teams
- Proven track record of supervising staff and managing teams
- Excel in making independent decisions on the safety of children
- Confident is assisting staff with complex queries
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £42 ph dependent on interview and experience
- Nurturing Authorities who like to develop people within their teams
- Great work life balance
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555 or 07384 466 396.