Regional Manager - Children's Homes
Exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager overseeing a group of children's homes across London with a charitable organisation. Fantastic role and package on offer.
This role is full time at 40 hours, Monday to Friday offering an extensive employee benefits package and a competitive salary of £60,000 (dependent on experience and interview).
The ideal Regional Manager will have strong knowledge of Ofsted, safeguarding and young people along with senior management experience, managing Registered Manager's, budget and financial acumen.
Benefits for you as the Regional Manager:
- Salary of £60,000+
- 30 days annual leave along with bank holidays
- Large contributory Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits package
- Retail and childcare discounts
Requirements of the Regional Manager:
- QCF Leadership and Management Level 5 / Registered Manager's Award / NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Significant managerial experience in children's homes
- Multisite management and managing Registered Manager's experience
- High level knowledge of Ofsted, young people and safeguarding
Location: South East
Salary: £60,000+ Extensive benefits package
For more information and to be considered for this Regional Manager position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555